Sunday, January 04, 2009

holidays!

hurray for the break in snowy weather that allowed us to make it to boise for my family's christmas get together! Eric and I braved the closed highway, swirling snow storms, and blowing snow to make it to Boise to see my sister, brother in law, mom, dad and the kiddos. the weather actually wasn't so frightful. my brother chose to avoid the travel hustle and stay in california (where he got engaged on christmas day!) it was a great time of eating, eating, and more eating. some sledding. and gifts. advent. reading. playing with toy cars, more cars....and cars. some leggos too. it was a great time and i'm so happy to have spent the time with my family! for once i was off of work and the weather permitted travel. this is the first christmas we have actually spent with family on christmas day. all is as it should be! :)





sweet baby esther



elliot peeking in his stocking



darin and adrian sledding



Elliot and I



Eric and Elliot walking to the sled hill



Miranda, Esther, and I



Mom and Esther staying warm by the sledding hill



The Fam on Christmas

No comments: