Wednesday, May 19, 2010

the Month of May

may is a great month in salt lake. the weather alternate between crisp dry air and rain- both of which i love. the wisteria plant blooms in our front yard, as do all the tulips and random other plants. the green returns to the mountains and the valley. it's a good time. it's also my birthday month, which makes it my favorite. i celebrated my birthday in Indian creek, as we are having a cooler than usual spring, it is still good climbing weather in southern utah. eric didn't get to come on the trip, which means i didn't have a camera to take pics. my friend Liz took some though, so i'll post if i can steal her camera. before the trip though, i had a 4-Square birthday party. very fun.
the hip is coming along- nearly pain free!. the quad muscle has settled down... i am back!







the beautiful wisteria blooms! this vine grows across the front of our house- i love it!



my friend Jamie threw me a 4-Square birthday party. it was a total blast and brought back all those grade school egos...


plannig out perfect square....


drawing out the perfect square..




nice moves kids!

No comments: