Saturday, March 31, 2007

Quote of the Day

I am at work at the Park City Ski Clinic today. The quote on the side of the wall says: "Skiing is the only sport where you spend an arm and a leg to break and arm and a leg". This is true! As i pulled up to work this afternoon i said to myself, i sure hope people are falling up there. that's horrible isn't it? it makes my day go by quicker though, and i get to see cool stuff! no blood so far, just dislocations, ACL/PCL tears, sprains, head injuries, etc. just another day at work! i love this job.

3 comments:

*g* said...

miss you. happy easter.

Anonymous said...

miss you too...i missed snowboarding season this year...i'll have to try again next year...i'll just come out and go climbing!!

Josh Pfriem said...

Polly great thinking and processing! You guys have come such a long way in the year I've known you. You guys are great and I'm glad you're hear!