Monday, May 18, 2009

City of Rocks

this past weekend eric and i went to a national reserve area in southern idaho called City of Rocks. Greg and Liz, our friends from Salt Lake went with us. My sister Miranda and Darin and the 3 kiddos came down from Boise and met us fora night of camping. It was a great weekend. I got to do some great climbing, for which i am thankful since this will be my last road trip for climbing before the surgery.



chillin' on top



happy birthday cake that miranda made for me!



the family in a covered wagon at the visitor's center



bloody fingers





setting that nut!




More Photos at Eric's Photostream

2 comments:

流浪汉 瑜伽 Yoga Tramp said...

nice blog n thk for sharin, hai friend u r invte to my blog, i want share my yoga pose n happiness to u, thk

miranda said...

fun times. you're the stuff!