Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hooray for Gardens!


Flowers from my lawn



Russian Sage with a bee. The Sage literally buzzes with insects during the day.



Tomatoes!!!



My little green pepper plant. apparently, green bell peppers are difficult to grow here in utah. mine never really took off. so what you see here is actually about 2 feet tall growing miniture bell peppers. bummer! i love fresh garden peppers.



My new fall addition to gardening: mums.


eric took all these photos, developing his new favorite hobby: photography. thanks e!

2 comments:

Linds said...

THose pics are awesome! Do you happen to know what lens he used to shoot that one of the bee? I am assuming it's macro, but was curious. I am thinking about getting a macro for my canon and didn't know if he shoots with one or not. Let me know if you get a chance!

Anonymous said...

polly, i had the same problem with my green pepper plants. they produced a puny version of what i was hoping for. maybe they don't grow well in arkansas either...