Monday, July 30, 2007

Here's what July 07 looked like


We started the month off with our new scooter!! i absolutely love riding this thing around. just this morning i passed my driving test and am official now!


Eric and i drove to the Sawtooth Mountains near Stnaley, Idaho for a weekend of climbing and family. This is Pilsner and I waiting for our shuttle boat on the dock at Redfish lake in the sawtooth mountains. We climbed on the far side of the lake, and by paying for a shuttle to take us all across we saved ourselves 5 miles of hiking.


Hiking in to our climb- what a view!


The view got even better! these are the sawtooth mountains.


Eric and i on the Super Slabs Centrale Gully route, 5.6. It was so slabby at this point we weren't roped in.




Me and my newest nephew, 5 month old Elliot. We met up with my sister and brother in law and two nephews in the Sawtooths. We got to camp with them one night and go for a beautiful hike on sunday before driving home. It was so good to see them again and in such a wonderful place!



Miranda and i after our hike. She's carrying baby Elliot.



My mom and dad visiting us. This picture was taken at 11,900 feet on top of Bald Mountain in the Uintas


Eric and I- from this one point we could see 9 lakes!


My mom and i at Cecret Lake on Alta Ski Resort

1 comment:

Linds said...

Wow! Your pictures are amazing. Pilsner is really cute and has gotten so big! Your scooter cracks me up! It totally fits your personality. If I saw you on it, I would definitely honk :)